WHY CHOOSE STYLUS?
We are the nation's top predominantly-female wedding DJ agency!
Our reliable, professional DJs keep the party flowing with great music - no gimmicks, over-the-top hype, earsplitting volume or excessive talking.
We are music lovers with an amazing library of music - if we don't already have it, we are happy to buy it.
We are never cookie cutter - every set is customized, even with minimal direction from the client.
You can trust that we will pay close attention to your Must Plays, Do Not Plays, and openness to guest requests.
Most of our clients are looking for an alternative to the typical cheesy DJ - someone who really "gets" them and their musical goal.
Are you a serious music lover?
Crate digger, collector, musician, former college radio DJ? Go to concerts, follow Pitchfork lists, listen to independent radio?
"Type A," into organization and spreadsheets? Need vendors who can keep up with you and execute your vision perfectly?
Going against the grain?
Relative to family/guest expectations, musically, culturally or otherwise, or consciously accommodating those expectations?
Want a low-pressure, low-hype vibe?
Shy or uncomfortable being in the spotlight? Are you or your guests more reserved or not big dancers?
Unsure of what you want?
First-time wedding planner? Not a music expert? Looking for guidance? Sure of some things you don't want?
Whatever the situation...
Our goal is to make the music planning process seamless and stress-free.
If these qualities resonate with you, please get in touch. We could be the perfect match!
Please use this rate table as a guide, and contact us for an exact quote.
|(D)||Add'l SPEAKERS/AREAS||$125 each|
|Flat-Rate Travel||Within DJ's Home City [NYC/PHL/HUD]-FREE
NYC TO or FROM Philadelphia-$200
NYC TO or FROM Hudson NY-$350
Venue is < 125 miles from DJ's Home City
|$1/mile round trip [$50 min.]|
|Other Travel + Hotel Allowance
Venue is 125-175 miles from DJ's Home City
|$1/mile round trip + $150|
|Optional Lighting||Starts at $300
Availability, style and pricing varies by DJ
The BASIC PACKAGE is perfect for Receptions and includes:
- 4 hours (minimum charge)
- Travel within the DJ's home city
- One main sound system (2 speakers) for one room or area and music program via laptop
- One handheld wireless microphone on a stand for speaking parts of the ceremony
and/or for toasts and speeches during the reception
- MC services (announcements, introductions, etc.) by the DJ
- Customized song pool and unlimited advance consultation via a shared music organizer
- Hands-on coordination with you and your vendors via a shared timeline
- Proof of liability insurance for your venue
- (A) PEAK Rates: Weddings/Milestone Events on Friday or Saturday, April through October, plus major holidays/holiday eves.
- (B) OFF-PEAK Rates: Weddings/Milestone Events Sunday-Thursday, November-March, and all other types of events, except major holidays/holiday eves.
- (C) Additional HOURS: Booked in advance or overtime.
- (D) Additional SPEAKERS/AREAS: All gear should be set up and ready to go before guests arrive – we avoid moving speakers around during the event. • If the Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in the same room/area as the Reception, no additional speakers are needed, and you are free to add on additional hours. • If the Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in separate rooms/areas than the Reception, 1-4 additional speakers may be needed, plus any additional hours.
- (E) Early Setup/Downtime/Late Breakdown: No charge for setup in the 1-2 hour window before the DJ’s start time, or breakdown within 1 hour of the DJ’s end time, as long as it doesn’t disrupt any other activity going on in or around the space. Otherwise, this fee may apply.